This 1 day workshop focuses specifically on how Sales teams can gain access to the C-Suite. We cover a host of topics which help Sales teams learn the DNA necessary to get in the door and have impactful meetings with the C-Suite. Real life success stories as well as failures are discussed by an external Executive. Key fundamentals on how to get a meeting with the C-Suite are covered in great detail.
Participants are encouraged to bring live accounts and/or hot prospects to the workshop. Role playing will be put into action during the workshop and teams are encouraged to prepare and practice how to access the Executive in front of the External Executive. Feedback is continuous and key takeaways are provided before wrapping up session.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The number of participants per workshop is limited to 8-12 to ensure maximum interaction and role play with External Executive. There is minimal account pre work required prior to delivery
- Overview of best techniques and fundamentals to access the C-Suite
- Build confidence and trust with Executive gatekeepers
- Understand the roles, objectives and priorities of different Executives
- Comprehend due diligence necessary for initial contact with the C-Suite
- Master a convincing “Executive Elevator Pitch”
Our other Programs:
Please click on link for program details.
- Selling to the Executive – 1 or 2 day program
- Presenting your value proposition to the Executive – 1 day program
- New Hire and Onboarding Programs – 1 or 2 day program
- Building the trusted advisor relationship with the Executive – ½ day program
Custom Tailored Programs
We can offer your firm a customized program specifically tailored to your learning and development needs. We have conducted numerous successful workshops and Keynotes for Pre Sales, Sales Management teams, Engineers, Consultants, Sales Kick Offs and Annual Sales Meetings. Please contact us for more information.